All too often, businesses sabotage their own success by underestimating the importance of secure and efficient records management. Ensuring the privacy of clients’ confidential information can be quite difficult. If your company is having trouble managing client data and documents safely, or you’re worried about maintaining your clients’ privacy, it’s time to look for a new solution.
As one of Winnipeg’s leading records and information management resources, FileBank can help. Since 1987, we’ve provided businesses in Winnipeg with a reliable local solution to reduce overhead costs, streamline work processes and improve information security. Our customized records retention, information management, and data destruction services can help your business:
- Reduce costly legal exposure
- Increase compliance
- Prevent privacy breaches
We offer the following options:
- Paper Records Storage & Document Management: Records retention is more than just storage—it’s about eliminating wasted effort and protecting sensitive documents from theft, fire, flooding and natural disasters. FileBank’s records storage and document management service provides your company with a dependable and trusted off-site storage solution. Our climate-controlled records centre features state-of-the-art fire suppression and security monitoring systems. We track your records throughout their retention lifecycle using best-in-class barcode technology, and we pick up, retrieve and deliver your files at your request. You have 24/7 access to your off-site inventory through our secure website.
- Off-Site Data Security: You need secure storage and expert management of your digital data as well as your paper records. FileBank’s off-site data security services offer your company offline disaster protection and data recovery support. Our fire-resistant vault is the best place to store and manage your backup tapes, hard drives and other digital media. We also provide media rotation services customized to your organization’s disaster recovery requirements. If you need added backup and data recovery support, FileBank also offers online, cloud data storage.
- NAID AAA Certified Shredding Services: Every business faces the possibility of identity theft and business fraud. FileBank’s paper shredding services help reduce the risk of your confidential information being exposed during disposal. We destroy your expired files promptly in accordance with PIPEDA requirements. Our equipment, staff and processes have been AAA Certified by the National Association for Information Destruction (NAID), meaning our standards exceed the overall industry standards for privacy protection.
- Scanning & e-Document Creation: FileBank helps your organization reduce its paper dependency by empowering you to transition from paper to digital. Our scanning and e-document creation services convert your paper records to easily managed and stored digital files. You don’t’ need to purchase expensive scanning equipment and train your staff. Our document scanning technicians handle the entire document scanning process, including preparation, indexing, imaging and conversion.
- e-Document Management: FileBank’s electronic document management services offer a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution for storing, tracking and managing your information. Securely view, edit and distribute your digital files with our intuitive, proprietary software. We provide complete setup of our e-Document system as well as ongoing training and support for your staff.
Learn More About FileBank Services in Winnipeg
We continually strive to ensure our records and information management and paper shredding solutions are customized to each of our clients. For more information about how we can help your Winnipeg business, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.