It’s hard to put a price tag on your organization’s confidential information. But it doesn’t take an audit, privacy breach or ongoing litigation to fully understand the value of your documents and data. You know the value they represent.
FileBank’s records and information management services help your organization maintain control over its records, decrease operating costs, reduce privacy breach and litigation risks, and improve efficiency.
Since 1987, we’ve developed customized solutions for pharmaceutical, technology, finance, and manufacturing businesses as well as retail, service, and many other types of businesses. Our reputation for exceptional customer service combined with industry-leading systems and processes helps keep your business productive and profitable. We offer our Montréal clients a full suite of records and information management services:
- Records Storage & Document Management: We offer an efficient, affordable and secure solution for storing your business records. Our climate-controlled records centre features high-tech fire suppression and security monitoring systems designed to protect your documents from disasters and unauthorized access. FileBank’s records management staff organizes and indexes your records exactly to your requirements. Our barcode technology tracks your records throughout their retention lifecycle and enables quick access to your information. You have round-the-clock access to your files with our secure online portal, where you can request our professional retrieval or delivery service.
- Off-Site Data Security: Disaster recovery and business continuity are essential business objectives. Our fire-resistant media vault offers a secure, climate-controlled, repository for protecting and preserving your backup tapes, hard drives and other data storage devices. We customize a media rotation solution that aligns with your backup schedule, so your data is protected from catastrophic events. FileBank also offers an online, cloud data storage solution for continuous data protection.
- NAID AAA Certified Shredding Services: Protecting the privacy of your information and minimizing litigation risks go hand-in-hand. Our paper shredding and data destruction services offer your business a secure and systematic information disposal solution. Because FileBank is a National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified paper shredding provider, our processes, equipment and staff are independently audited by NAID during surprise visits to confirm that we continue to provide the highest level of information protection for our clients.
- Scanning & e-Document Creation: FileBank’s scanning and e-document creation services can enable your business to go paperless. We convert your paper records to easily stored, retrieved, and distributed digital files. Our document scanning technicians handle the entire document scanning process, from preparation to indexing, to imaging, to final conversion to the file format of your choice.
- e-Document Management: If you’re looking for quick, remote access to your digital files, FileBank can help. Our electronic document management services enable secure, convenient access to your digital files from your location. In addition, our intuitive software makes it easy to store, track and manage your documents. We provide initial setup, train your staff, and offer ongoing customer service support to give you the full benefit of our e-document management technology.
Learn More About FileBank Services in Montréal
FileBank is committed to helping your business run more efficiently, more securely and less burdened by risk. Our records and information management services provide a range of reliable and cost-effective solutions tailored to your needs. For more information about how we can help your Montréal business, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.