Is your business struggling to handle its information? Does it take too long to locate important files and data? Can you guarantee the privacy of your employees’ and clients’ information? Businesses of all sizes and types face these questions, and the smartest ones look outside the walls of their organization for a solution.
FileBank offers records and information management services to Edmonton businesses of all types. Since 1987, we’ve developed customized solutions that keep our clients’ businesses efficient, productive and secure. Whether your business is in the retail, technology, manufacturing, legal or financial sector, we will tailor a records management solution to fit your needs and budget. Our complete service line includes:
- Records Storage & Document Management: We offer long-term protection and preservation for your archival and active file inventory. FileBank’s records storage and document management reduces your overhead office lease costs, streamlines your file administration processes, and provides your company with a disaster protection solution. Our climate-controlled records centre features state-of-the-art fire suppression and security monitoring systems. We use our best-in-class barcode technology to track your records throughout their retention life cycle. You have 24/7 access to your off-site inventory through our secure web portal. We retrieve your files at your request and deliver them directly to you.
- Off-Site Data Security: Fires, floods, natural disasters and theft all pose a threat to your data. Our off-site data security services offer your organization a reliable off-line data protection and recovery solution. FileBank’s fire-resistant, environmentally-controlled media vault offers the optimal environment for safeguarding your media assets from disaster and unauthorized access. When combined with our customized media rotation services, your organization gains a complete data protection solution. Short on IT resources and staff? Our online cloud data storage solution keeps your business continuously protected.
- NAID AAA Certified Shredding Services: Unintentionally negligent information disposal practices can lead to identity theft and business fraud. FileBank’s paper shredding and data destruction services reduce data breach risks and help keep your company compliant with privacy and information security laws. As a National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified paper shredding provider, our equipment, staff and processes are independently audited to ensure the highest level of protection for your information.
- Scanning & e-Document Creation: Going paperless helps your business become more efficient and productive. We offer a turnkey solution for converting your paper records to easily stored and managed digital files. Our professional scanning and e-document creation technicians prepare, index, image and convert your documents to digital images with our specialized document scanning equipment and software.
- e-Document Management: Access your digital files quickly and securely with our electronic document management services. Our intuitive software makes it easy to store, track and manage your information. FileBank provides setup and ongoing support to help your company make the most of our e-document technology.
Learn More About FileBank Services in Edmonton
We continually strive to ensure our records and information management and paper shredding solutions are customized to each of our Edmonton clients. For more information, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.