Every day, you depend on efficient and secure access to documents and data that support your business objectives. If your information isn’t properly stored and managed, it exposes your company to a number of risks, including:
- Lost productivity
- Increased legal exposure
- Privacy breaches
FileBank’s range of services in Calgary helps you reduce these risks by ensuring your business information is organized, secure, and readily accessible to support your needs.
Since 1987, we’ve become a trusted records and information management resource for Calgary’s business community. Our comprehensive suite of services is designed to streamline your workflow processes, prevent privacy breaches, and improve operational efficiency. We offer:
- Records Storage & Document Management: Your documents and files should be properly protected and preserved throughout their retention lifecycle. Our records storage and document management service keeps your paper records protected off-site. Our climate-controlled records centre is designed with industry-leading fire suppression and security monitoring systems. Only our screened records management staff have access to our facility. Barcode technology is used to track your records throughout the retention lifecycle. We provide both standard and emergency retrieval and delivery options to support your information access needs.
- Off-Site Data Security: Disaster recovery experts recommend storing backup tapes, hard drives, and other digital media in a secure off-site location. Our fire-resistant vault offers the optimal environment for safeguarding and managing your media assets. FileBank’s media rotation services are customized to your company’s backup schedule. Need additional backup options? We also offer online, cloud data storage for your backups.
- NAID AAA Certified Shredding Services: Identity theft and business fraud is on the rise, and all types of businesses are increasingly targeted by criminals. Our paper shredding and data destruction services ensure your information is destroyed promptly in accordance with PIPEDA requirements. As a National Association for Information Destruction (NAID) AAA Certified paper shredding provider, our equipment, staff and processes exceed industry standards for privacy protection.
- Scanning & e-Document Creation: By eliminating paper-dependent business processes, your organization can be more efficient and productive. We help you go paperless by converting your paper records to easily stored and managed digital files. Our document scanning technicians handle the entire document scanning process, including preparation, indexing, imaging and conversion.
- e-Document Management: FileBank’s electronic document management services offer a cost-effective and easy-to-use solution for storing, tracking and managing your information. You can securely access and distribute your digital files with our intuitive, proprietary software. We provide complete setup and support for our e-document system.
Learn More About FileBank Services in Calgary
Our records and information management solutions are tailored specifically to your business. No matter where you’re located in Calgary and the type of business you operate, you’ll always receive personalized, high quality service. To learn more about how we can serve your Calgary business, please contact us by phone or complete the form on this page.