Financial Management, Banking and Trading
Save Time and Money
FileBank understands the needs of appropriate records management for the financial industry. We are experts in developing cost effective solutions that comply with file industry standards. Our clients trust FileBank to develop systems that are easy to use, easy to access, and fit their budget.
Our Services Include:
- Safeguard the physical integrity of paper records
- Securely store records for their designated retention periods
- On demand access to files
- Quickly, cost-effectively, and expertly convert your firm’s paper files into legally admissible electronic documents (e-Docs)
- Scan on demand services
- Newly created e-Docs can be delivered to you via FTP download, DVD or ask about our secure, encrypted e-Doc hosting and management on FileBank’s server.
- Secure, confidential shredding of your records including paper and e-Docs
- Safeguard critical data against catastrophe in FileBank’s environmentally controlled, high security 4-hour fire rated vault
- Back up tape rotation
- Records archiving
- SaaS (software as a service) featuring unsurpassed e-Doc management software
- Superior e-Doc hosting on our ultra secure, redundant servers and cloud data storage.
- Manage, record, and track paper and e-Docs through their lifecycle
- Access your practice’s entire catalogue of information from the comfort of your desk top
Bar Code Tracking
All FileBank’s services are linked to your information through our bar code tracking system. Bar coding allows your data to be uniquely identified and provides a highly efficient system for indexing, accessing, and tracking your information. You get full history tracking and audit trails to meet compliance requirements.
Talk to the FileBank Professionals
FileBank understands the complexities of creating and maintaining records management systems that meet the high standards of the financial industry.
Give us a call. Someone always answers the phone, and we’ll be happy to help you develop a system that best suits your practice and your budget.